- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
Art Saves Lives goes global
After a brief respite, Art Saves Lives is back with a brand new domain and a bold global purpose. Sadie remains Artistic Director. She is joined by artist Charlotte Farhan. Dean Stalham and David Frederick remain as patrons and Lisa Reeve joins Matthew Plummer as ASLI’s talented Artists in Residence.
Art Saves Lives International is a not-for-profit global arts organization dedicated to providing free inspirational and inclusive arts projects to disadvantaged, marginalized artists aged 18-30. ASLI offers its artists a wealth of international platforms, cultural odysseys and exciting opportunities to unleash their creativity, gain global exposure and transform their lives.