- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
ASLI Celebrate Women in the Arts
The blossoming arts charity Sadie co-founded in 2014 and is artistic director of, Art Saves Lives International, is celebrating Women in the Arts all the month of March 2015. If you are an inspirational female artist (painter, poet, playwright, etc) and would like to submit your work to ASLI for inclusion in any of the organization’s forthcoming exhibitions and events, there’s still time to get involved!
Submit your work through ASLI’s interactive website artsaveslivesinternational.com, or via any of the organization’s social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pininterest or Tumblr. ASLI also welcomes supporters of the arts to get in touch. There are myriad ways you can support and get involved with the charity’s work.