- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
Taking the World by Brainstorm
Sadie has been appointed creative director and editor of Brainstorm, a glossy quarterly magazine, film and media platform promoting awareness of mental health issues, self-expression, artistic creativity, innovation & social enterprise. Brainstorm is owned by benefit corporation Brainstorm Media and launches within the next couple of months.
To submit artwork and writing for consideration, email email@example.com. Our websites go live May 1st: www.brainstormmedia.org and www.brainstormmagazine.com. Film entries are open via Withoutabox for the 2018 Brainstorm Film Festival. Brainstorm’s awesome ambassadors are Mat Ricardo, Philippe Joly, Simone Lahbib, Rufus Sewell, Nick Samuel & Charlotte Farhan.