- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
Sadie sponsors Luke to train in USA & Spain
Sadie sponsored her Prince’s Trust mentee Luke Tucker to train as an apprentice horse whisperer at the Californian home of legendary Horse Whisperer Monty Roberts, known to his legions of fans as ‘The Man Who Listens To Horses’. Sadie was inspired to give ‘Lucky’ Luke his dream opportunity after mentoring him and witnessing first hand his passion, dedication and natural gift for communicating with horses on the 2008 SLL White Horses project: 10 disadvantaged young people from the Prince’s Trust and its French equivalent charity, La Sauvegard, trained wild horses by riding them from the South of France to London. The trained horses were donated to RDA riding for the disabled centers. Sadie co-produced and presented a documentary film about the project, Wild Horses, directed by Dom Dandridge and broadcast on Sky and France 3 Televisions, following the film’s small screen success at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.
Now, Sadie and Dom are preparing to make a spin-off documentary about Luke and the work of Monty Roberts for Sky‘s Horse & Country channel late 2011. In addition to introducing Luke to the work of Monty Roberts, Sadie recently arranged for ‘Lucky’ Luke to meet her friend, Polo Champion Carlos Gracida, at Cowdray Park. Earlier in the year, Luke also attended the Centre For Social Justice Awards in London with Sadie and another mentee, Dan Doran. He also had the opportunity to work with another gifted horse whisperer, Susannah Armstrong Gilmore, in Southern Spain. Sadie’s first documentary, HorseWhisperer, about Susannah, was broadcast on Sky’s National Geographic channel in 2007. Tucker’s Luck will air on H&C early in 2012.