- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
Sadie Sleepwalks Through Radio Television Hong Kong Interview
Sadie was sleepwalking through work today! Reliving some of her more embarrassing moments as a chronic sleepwalker on the lovely Noreen Mir’s 123 Show on Radio Television Hong Kong. You can hear the full interview on the RTHK website. Catch Sadie as ‘Miss Adventure‘ every Thursday at 5pm on RTHK Radio 3. Sadie wrote an article, appropriately called My Life Asleep, for the tremendous Art Saves Lives Magazine, which has also just been published on the mental health charity SANE‘s website. So she’s officially in Sane this week, that’s in Sane, not insane…
She also heard that her documentary The Bipolar Express remained at the top of the Radio Television Hong Kong’s leaders boards for several weeks! Thanks to everyone who listened and made it one of RTHK’s most popular documentaries ever! The quirky documentary, which Sadie produced and presented, has now been nominated for an exciting international AIB Broadcasting Award. The London-based award ceremony takes place in November. The Bipolar Express will also be repeated on RTHK within the next couple of months. Noreen will interview Sadie again shortly about her children’s book The Wishing Machine.