- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
Sadie’s a Hoodie Hugger
Sadie & canine crusader Asbo the dog embark on a ‘Hug A Hoodie’ quest to fix ‘Broken’ Britain in Sadie the Hoodie Hugger, broadcast on Sky News.
Perplexed by the gracious hoodies’ only-too-willingness to hand out hugs, Sadie & Asbo set their sights on embracing Prime Minister David Cameron in the corridors of power in Westminster. Sadly their dream of a squidgey with the PM was shattered by an eagle-eyed policeman looking out for terriers.
Police refuse to say whether Asbo was refused entry to Parliament because he’s a dog, or because he’s a dog that was wearing a hoodie…