- Miss Adventure coming to Comedy Central
- As Bad As It Gets News
- Hobo Celebrates Hachette Book Deal
- Fake News Alert!
- Taking the World by Brainstorm
- The Special Needs Relationship
- Sadie gives talk @ HKU
- Sadie in the South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- As Bad As It Gets commissioned by RTHK
- Sadie @ HKILF Lit Fest
- Ship of Fools: Full Speed Ahead!
- WoT screening at CAIRNS Lakota Film Festival 2016
- Sadie's 'Bipolar Express' receives RTHK Award
- Review: 'The Wishing Machine'
- Miss Adventure 2nd Highest Rated Video of All Time on Funny or Die
- Auntie Sadie Column published by Buzz
- Sadie's Bipolar Express Broadcasting March 5th 2016 on RTHK
- Association For International Broadcasting Announce AIB Award Winners
- USA Today make West of Thunder one of most recommended features!
- Auntie Sadie 'Solves' Your Problems in Spoof Column for Sai Kung Buzz
Sadie’s ASLI Co-Founder Charlotte Farhan Makes Brave Global Impact
Sadie couldn’t be prouder of her friend, fab illustrator of her children’s book The Wishing Machine, and Art Saves Lives International co-founder Charlotte Farhan for bravely speaking out publicly about her strong personal beliefs regarding the horrific Paris attacks last Friday. Her post (below) went viral, with over 200,000 likes and 100,000 shares on social media sites.
She has since been making headlines in newspapers and magazines internationally, including The Mirror, The Independent, the New Zealand Herald, The Mail, BBC News, CNBC and many more in the Middle East and Africa. She also wrote a compelling piece for CNBC, published Nov 18 (link below).
Whether you agree with Charlotte’s opinions or not, you have to admire and respect her for touching the hearts of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide and addressing such a sensitive subject with eloquence, passion, intellect and huge heart. #Charlotte Farhan #Freedom of Speech #Unity #We Are One #Art Saves Lives International #Paris Attacks #Refugee Crisis #Go Charlotte!